The Process of Installing an BODAQ Interior film Hyundai L&C
Preparation for Installation of interior film
Before installing, it is necessary to check the appearance and condition of the material to which the interior film is to be installed.
- In the case of MDF wood, the MDF wood should be used with a smooth, consistent finish over the entire sheet.
When Durability of Interior Finishes
- Surface adjustment should be done by understanding the following characteristics of the surface divided into two cases.
- In the case of painted surfaces, the dirt should be cleaned and damaged surfaces should be repaired first.
- In the case of an unpainted surface, if the surface has holes, it should be painted first and then the surface should be adjusted to be smooth, apply sandpaper polishing
- Before installing, it is advisable to check the correctness of the interior finish film, such as the code and the surface of the film fall, Local consistency such as color consistency
- It is necessary to check the material that needs to be installed in the interior of the film for defects such as cracks, waxes, or Oil or no oil, if any, should be wiped clean before installation.
When installing the interior film, the primer produced by Hyundai Corporation should be used to increase the efficiency. The adhesion of the adhesive to maximum work.
- If it is MDF or PB wood, it absorbs more primers than any other material, especially at the cutting edge of the hook. The wood will absorb Primer better, so the Primer should be applied. At least a few times.
- After applying primer, wait at least 2 hours for primer to dry and film installation time. The interior should be properly pressed.